A typical Wireless Internet Service Provider
The Wireless Internet Service Provider System (WISP) is an integrated Metropolitan Area Network (MAN) system of connecting customers to the Internet. High-speed wireless datalinks are used to provide Internet access on a point-to-point and point-to-multipoint basis for companies, governmental organizations, schools, universities and other institutions having Local Area Networks (LAN).
Wireless data links take place of dedicated leased lines where the leased line connection is not possible or too expensive. Basic requirements for using wireless data links are:
- Customers are located within 25km radius around the central site.
- Direct Line of Sight between Customer location and the central antenna.
- Use of the 2.4GHz, 5.8GHz frequencies according to the local regulations.
Exceptional Benefits of Wireless:
- High Speed Data Links (Up to 1000 Mbps),
- Fast Installation of the Base Station (one or two days),
- Fast Installation for your customers (2 to 6 hours installation per site),
- Cost effective access for prolonged use and multiple users,
- Reliable and instant 24 hour Internet access
CPe's can be obtained from MyVoip wireless as a ready to install Base Station and CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). All necessary parts of the wireless links are available as well.